Role: Deputy Restaurant Manager
- Location: Bracknell
- Start Date: ASAP
- Term: Full Time- 40 Hours
Deputy Restaurant Manager (Live Out Position)
WHAT'S THE ROLE:
• The Deputy Restaurant manager reports to the Duty Manager but has autonomy to look after the Restaurant team.
• In charge of training the Front of House team for the restaurant to ensure we consistently delight & exceed the expectation of all our customers
• Input into Weekly FOH rotas
• Attend Managers Meetings
• Meet with Bar & Restaurant Suppliers on a regular basis.
• Input into yearly F&B negotiations on pricing to protect margins
• Deals with orders for the Restuarant.
• Liase with the Head Chef to discuss menu changes and communicate this to the Restaurant team.
• Liase with the kitchen on any issues that may arise during service so fixes can be put in place
• Host the Restaurant with a high degree of customer service
• Bring forward ideas on Drinks and offers and implement successful ones.
• Attend relevant industry shows to keep up date with new ideas and technologies
• Attend Wine Tasting Events and other F&B supplier exhibits where possible.
• Resolve any customer complaints where necessary
• Be the face of Stirrups hotel and uphold the hotels values
• Motivate FOH staff members by leading from the front and being available to help with any Restaurant conflicts.
• Stay abreast of any legislation changes for restaurants that may have an impact on the business and keep senior management informed.
• Be at the forefront of our set piece days for example Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve.
WHO WILL YOU BE:
• A Front of House outgoing personality to make guests of the restaurant feel welcome and at home
• A doer with great ‘Action Orientation’ and a fantastic smile
• A great Motivator and Communicator who can get the best out their team.
• Someone calm under pressure
• Someone who understands promotions and how they work or is willing to learn
• Someone with the ability to work within a budget
• Someone with a basic understanding of margins or is willing to learn
• Able to drive
• Able to work key dates such as Christmas Day, Boxing Day and NYE
• A busy restaurant host ready to take the next step in their career in hospitality management
WHAT WE OFFER:
• £22,500 - £23,000 Salary plus tips
• 40 hour week (we understand the meaning of work life balance)
• Free uniform including a suit / dress if required
• Free Meals when on Duty
• 30% of all Food & Drink in our Bar & Restaurant
• Contributory Pension
• 28 Days holiday including Bank Holidays
• A family run business with a passion for the industry and making Stirrups a fun place to work
HOW TO APPLY?
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the email to the attention of Dawn Foster.