Role: Food & Beverage Assistant
- Location: Bracknell
- Start Date: April 2021
- Term: Full Time (40 Hours per week)
Stirrups is currently looking to recruit a Full Time Waiter / Waitress to join our young, fun restaurant team and help us make the most of the recovery throughout our Food & Beverage offering! Unlike many hospitality establishments, we have made a point of keeping on all of our staff throughout the various lockdowns and this new position is to ensure we are ready for a busy recovery!
This role is anything but boring! It's a diverse role and you could be involved in Weddings and Events, the Restaurant, our Winter outdoor Private Dining Pods, Summer Cabanas or our lovely garden restaurant.
You could be pouring Champagne to a new Bride and Groom, helping to deliver or collect plates or drinks in our restaurant & garden, preparing Gin cocktails in our outdoor bar, taking payments from a Dining Pod and much more! Training will be provided to ensure you feel super comfortable in all areas of the business.
The role requires a candidate that has the following attributes:
- A really warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable
- Ability to listen and respond to Guest needs to make sure they have the very best time at our Hotel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Ability to work under pressure in a real team environment and be able to multi-task
- Able and willing to follow all guidelines to keep our customers safe during this pandemic
We are offering a competitive salary (based on age and experience) plus share of tips & uniform & 30% discount for all staff across the entire hotels offering.
Experience in a similar position would be preferred but not vital! As we are not regularly supplied by public transport, a car would be best.
Hours of work
Rotas will be on a shift basis to include the following shifts
- Early – 6.45am – 3.00pm
- Late – 3.00pm – Finish (11.00pm normally unless there is a function where this could be as late as 1.30am)
- Split Shifts – Normally 10.30am – 2.30pm & 6.30pm – 11.00pm (these may vary from time to time)
- The role does require you to be able to work weekends, bank holidays, Christmas day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve & New Year’s Day.