Role: Food & Beverage Supervisor
- Location: Bracknell
- Start Date: April 2021
- Term: Full Time (40 Hours per week)
Stirrups is currently looking to recruit a Full Time Food & Beverage Supervisor to join our dynamic restaurant team and help us make the most of the recovery throughout our Food & Beverage offering!
In 2020 we revitalised our Summer Garden Restaurant offering and since then, we have not looked back. Now with our winter Private Dining Pods and soon to arrive Summer Cabanas, and a summer of recovery looking likely, we need some more experienced help to manage our uprated F&B offering.
This role is anything but boring! It's a diverse role and you could be involved in hosting our Restaurant, Garden Restaurant, Pods or our Cabanas as well as help our Duty Managers manage and run our Weddings and Events. Working alongside our current Restaurant Supervisor, this role is hands on and super customer facing. Leading, managing and motivating a diverse team must come naturally to you in order for the whole team to give our guests the very best service throughout their visit. You will also be methodical in terms of setting up and closing our various F&B areas each day.
You will report to the Duty Manager and work alongside them closely.
The role requires a candidate that has the following attributes:
- A really confident & warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable
- Ability to deal with difficult situations under pressure and ensure guests leave happy.
- Ability to listen and respond to Guest needs to make sure they have the very best time at our Hotel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Great attention to detail
- Accountable and resilient
- Ability to work under pressure in a real team environment and be able to multi-task
- Able and willing to follow all guidelines to keep our customers safe during this pandemic
We are offering a competitive salary (based on age and experience) plus share of tips & uniform & 30% discount for all staff across the entire hotels offering. 21 days paid holiday + bank holidays.
Experience in a similar position would be preferred but not vital! As we are not regularly supplied by public transport, a car would be best.
Hours of work
Rotas will be on a shift basis to include the following shifts
- Early – 6.45am – 3.00pm
- Late – 3.00pm – Finish (11.00pm normally unless there is a function where this could be as late as 1.30am)
- Split Shifts – Normally 10.30am – 2.30pm & 6.30pm – 11.00pm (these may vary from time to time)
- The role does require you to be able to work weekends, bank holidays, Christmas day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve & New Year’s Day.