Role: Waiter / Waitress ('Weekend Warriors!')
- Location: Bracknell
- Start Date: May 2022
- Term: Part Time Flexible
Stirrups is currently looking to recruit some bubbly 'Weekend Warrior' students to help us front of house during the weekends in term time and more during School / College Holidays (if you wish)!
This role itself is anything but boring! It's a diverse role and you could be involved in Weddings and Events, the Restaurant, our Winter outdoor Private Dining Pods, Summer Cabanas or our lovely garden restaurant.
You could be pouring Champagne to a new Bride and Groom, helping to deliver or collect plates or drinks in our restaurant & garden, preparing Gin cocktails in our outdoor bar (age dependant), taking payments from a Dining Pod and much more! Training will be provided to ensure you feel super comfortable in all areas of the business.
The role requires a candidate that has the following attributes:
- A really warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable
- Ability to listen and respond to Guest needs to make sure they have the very best time at our Hotel
- Great interpersonal and communication skills - we love bubbly people!
- Accountable and resilient
- Able and willing to follow all Health & Safety guidelines.
We are offering a competitive rate of pay (based on age and experience) plus share of tips & uniform & 30% discount for all staff across the entire hotels offering.
As we are not regularly supplied by public transport, a car would be best or the ability to be dropped off and picked up.
Hours of work
Rotas will be on a shift basis to include the following shifts
- Early – 6.45am – 3.00pm
- Late – 3.00pm – Finish (11.00pm normally unless there is a function where this could be as late as 1.30am)
- Mid - 1.00pm - 9pm
Flexible on Days of Work
Rate of Pay: Rate depends on age and previous experience. You will also receive a full share of Tips when working.
Pay Period: Weekly